Does anyone else look forward to receiving their favorite newsletters every week? I know I do!
Every Sunday morning, I wake up, brew a cup of tea and catch up on those emails that I’ve purposely left unread the entire week.
Here are a few of my favorites from 2019:
1. Farnam Street – Shane, the founder of Farnam Street, writes about mental models that can be used as tools to deal with whatever life throws your way.
2. Ester’s Blog – The “relationship guru” herself, Ester helps to inspire reflection and action in areas that are important for our relational intelligence.
3. Melting Asphalt – Kevin writes essays about philosophy, human behavior, and software. One of my favorite articles of this year “A Natural History of Beauty” was written by Kevin.
4. Alex Danco’s Newsletter – Formerly at the VC firm Social Capital, Alex writes about technology and startups. I feel up to date with the ridiculously fast-moving ecosystem of Bay Area tech by reading his newsletter.
5. Abundance Insider – When reading any content Peter, I feel like I’ve stepped 20 years into the future.
Learning about his forward-looking perspective on the world is inspiring! Always looking to curate more newsletters, any others you’d recommend for 2020?